Tag: lowbrow art
NEW! “The Mirror”
NEW! “The House of Dreams and Nightmares”
The pink poodle
Best of 2020
Some of personal highlights from the worst year ever:
1. My art was exhibited next to legendary artist H.R. Giger at a lovely group show at Merry Art Gallery in Japan.
2. Launched darksurrealists.net – but the project was interrupted by Covid.
3. Started painting again (after almost 10 years).
4. Started writing a novel based on my experiences of ambient abuse (subtle psychological abuse)
5. Created Epilogen Podcast – a Swedish documentary podcast about #narcissisticabuse
6. Learned how to set healthy boundaries (finally!) and started loving myself.
7. Was hired to be a mentor for an amazing art student.
8. Found a new purpose in life – to be a spokesperson for #psychologicalabuse through my art, writing, podcast etc.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! May 2021 be a much better year for us all! ♥
New painting! “Fireman”
Interview for Daily Art Magazine
NEW! “Esther And Her Little Friend”
NEW! “Mr Blue Dick Perkins”
NEW! “Blonde Meltdown”
NEW! “The Party Doo-Doo”
NEW! “The Hollow Man”
NEW! “Anxious Little Devil Girl”
Contact me here for inquiries
NEW! “The Orphan”
NEW! “The Rebelle Collection”
Woohoo! Good news! Here it is – “The Rebelle Collection” with 4 new digital collage, which I made exclusively for the coolest galley/store ever: @lamaisonrebelle ! The original prints will be available on their website soon! You can see all pieces here. I have been working on this collection for the last 5 months and I feel like they have redefined me as an artist. It doesn’t happen often that you feel like you have reached a new artistic level but I do feel it now with my Rebelle Collection and it makes me both excited and happy! I hope you like my new pieces, feel free to give some feedback in the comments! Have a great weekend!
NEW! “The Loudest Girl In The World”
Here is the first painting of the year! I made it exclusively for the group show “SPEAK” at Swedish gallery Kulturkossan. For inquiries, please contact Kulturkossan Gallery: firstname.lastname@example.org
A second head
“Satan In Kinnky Boots”
Work in progress
The artworks of 2019
2019 was to me the year of pure creative joy. It was also the year of vivid colors, like hot pink, neon green and nuances of azure blue. It was the year where I made many feminist statements in my art – from my @ladyicona project of making surreal portraits of amazing female icons – to my “Ungagged” suite, which included imagery of personal victories in my trauma recovery and some brutal girl power!
I will continue to be loud, fierce and unapologetic in my art. I already have 8 pieces in progress which will cross over to the new year – and I have ideas for many, many more!
I wish to thank my fans and followers for your kindness, support and love that you have shown me this year. You give me such positive energy and I always put it into my art and hopefully it will return to you in the end. I am grateful for your appreciation of my inner Universe.
I also wish to thank Stan at PROIMAGES AB and Therése at Westréns Glas AB for their loyal support and service.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!