11 thoughts on “Right now…

1. stevie says:

All hail queen Mia the picture is coming on nicely will she keep her shaven haven or have you not decide Stevie

2. stevie says:

i have seen a few of your picture before on images and some where else i can not remember so i did meet your art a few years before i talked to yourself the one that i did see a lot is hurt so you see your art is standing the test of time just thought i would mention it just incase you ever wondered about it as a artist Stevie

3. stevie says:

its sparkling nicely i know you have your personal reasons for your art which i can understand you have to have a part of life that is your own but do you not feel the old demons being released as you progress because it looks like you never stopped painting Stevie

• miamakila79 says:

in a way I never stopped making art because I was making the digital art during the years with the creativity blockages… but i think I was all burned out and I had very low self esteem so my body was on strike – because I was depressed I didn’t have the physical strength to paint and then i thought i couldn’t paint anymore and got scared and panicked and then i became mentally paralyzed…like a door being shut and unable to open..

4. Todd from Kentucky says:

Being an American I have a total disdain for royalty, but I’ll make an exception for Queen Mia. All hail Queen Mia! By the way, what is the name of your “little queendom”? It has to have a name . . .

• miamakila79 says:

well.. my old blog was called “Kinky Wonderland” so maybe that’s the name of my queendom.. But I also feel like it’s a place of magic.. so maybe it’s the Mia Magika place 🙂

5. stevie says:

well that door has got new hinges on it and its wide open to the world once again reminds me of pandoras box egerly waiting for more deep images to come out Stevie

Write a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s